Wedgewood is currently seeking a Treasury Director to join our team! Our company is a leading acquirer of distressed residential real estate, specializing in the purchase, rehab, and resale of single family homes. Founded in 1985, we have since grown into a diversified, vertically integrated company, expanding our business footprint to also include non-performing notes, home warranty, lending, design, brokerage, property management, escrow, and more.
The Treasury Director reports directly to the CFO and oversees the management of all cash transactions classifies, records, verifies and maintains numerical data for use in maintaining financial records.
• Manage all daily cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, and account funding.
• Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs.
• Oversee all banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees.
• Develop and maintain short term cash and debt forecasts; analyze variances, and work with the business groups to improve forecasting reliability and liquidity planning.
• Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
• Manage intercompany cash, including intercompany lending, dividends, and capital injections.
• Prepare and monitor debt covenant calculations.
• Provide ongoing review of key treasury controls and departmental processes, controls, job aids and policy documents. Update as required to insure that they reflect current processes. Recommend and implement process efficiencies and improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• 10+ years of progressive experience
• MBA preferred but not required
Wedgewood offers our team members a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision. We also have many additional perks:
Wedgewood occupies 50,000 square feet in a state of the art headquarters in Redondo Beach, California and was named Company of the Year by the city in 2015. We also have multiple locations around the country. Wedgewood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We look forward to hearing from you!